cream cheese chicken enchiladas
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
What you need
- 1 sweet potato (1/2 lb), peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE’S Sour Cream or KNUDSEN’S Sour Cream
- 2 cans (10 oz each) green enchilada sauce, mild
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided amount
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
Let’s do it
Heat oven to 350°F.
Cook sweet potatoes in boiling water for 5 min. or until tender; drain. Place in large bowl. Mix sour cream and enchilada sauce until combined.
enchilada sauce until combined.
Add 1 cup sour cream mixture to sweet potatoes along with chicken, beans, 1/2 cup cheese and 2 Tbsp. cilantro; mix gently.
Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture into centre of each tortilla; roll up.
Place, seam side down, in 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining sour cream mixture and cheese.
mixture and cheese. Cover.
Bake 15 to 20 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro.