- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 slices of your favorite bread (e.g., whole wheat, sourdough)
- 1 clove of garlic (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes (optional, for some spice)
- Lemon juice (optional, for extra flavor)
- Olive oil (optional, for drizzling)
more recipe chocolate chip cookies
- Toast the bread slices until they are golden brown.
- While the bread is toasting, cut the ripe avocado in half and remove the pit. Scoop the flesh into a bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork until it reaches your desired level of creaminess. You can add a squeeze of lemon juice, a pinch of salt, and some black pepper for flavor.
- If you like a hint of garlic, you can rub a peeled garlic clove on the toasted bread slices. This will give it a subtle garlic flavor.