- 16 large white mushrooms
- 8 oz (225g) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil for brushing
more recipes banana bread recipe
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Clean the mushrooms with a damp paper towel to remove any dirt. Carefully remove the stems and set them aside.
- In a bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, minced garlic, chopped parsley, grated Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Take each mushroom cap and brush the outside with a bit of olive oil.
- Fill each mushroom cap with the cream cheese mixture, generously stuffing it.
- Place the stuffed mushrooms on a baking sheet or in a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender and the filling is lightly golden.
- Optionally, you can broil the mushrooms for a minute or two to get a nice golden top.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool slightly before serving.
These Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms make for a delicious appetizer or party snack. Enjoy!