1 package deal Golden Oreos (36 cookies)
6 tablespoons butter, melted
8 oz softened cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
1 (16-ounce) container Cool Whip, divided
2 programs (3.4 ounce each) immediate cheesecake pudding mix
3 cups milk
3½ cups sliced strawberries
1. Crush the completebundle of Oreos. A meals processor would work outstanding for this – I do not have one, so I simplypositioned my cookies in a gallon sized Ziplock bag and overwhelmed them with a rolling pin. When the cookies are nice crumbs, switch them to a giant bowl and combine in 6 tablespoons of melted butter. Press the cookie combination into a 9×13 pan and refrigerate whilst you put together the ultimate layers.
2. Next, beat collectively 1 cup of powdered sugar, the cream cheese, and 1 cup of Cool Whip. Spread over your cookie layer.
3. For the subsequent layer, mixcollectively the pudding mix, milk, and any other 1 cup of Cool Whip. Spread over the cream cheese layer.
4. Layer the sliced strawberries on top, and unfold the ultimate Cool Whip on top.
5. Keep refrigerated tillprepared to serve.