Do you need an exceptional tacos recipe?
Avocado Taco Style
Avocado – 4 pieces.
Lime juice – 1 piece.
Olive oil – 1 tbsp.
Medium onion – 1 pc.
Ground beef – 450 gr
Chili powder – 1 tbsp.
Garlic powder – ¼ tsp.
Onion powder – ¼ tsp.
Dried oregano – ¼ tsp.
Paprika – ½ tsp.
Ground cumin – 1 ½ tsp.
Salt – 1 tsp.
Ground black pepper – 1 tsp.
Grated cheddar – 65 g
Tomatoes – 100 g
Cilantro – for decoration
Cut the avocado in half. Remove the pit and make a big hole in the avocado, removing the pulp with a spoon.
- Drizzle the avocado boats with lime juice.
- In a small bowl combine the spices and mix well.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add finely chopped onion and fry until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Put minced meat into the frying pan. Add the spice mixture and a little water (1 tbsp. mixture – 60 ml of water). Fry the stuffing, stirring occasionally, almost until tender.
- Add diced tomatoes and cook a couple of minutes more until the mince is completely cooked. Drain excess liquid.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese. We turn off fire and cover the pan with a lid literally for 1 minute, so the cheese melts a little.
- Fill each avocado half with the filling.
- If desired, decorate the dish with finely chopped cilantro and lime slices.